Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I get college basketball point spreads for a few days from now?

Most sports betting websites only post the lines for the current day'scollegebasketball games. Is there anywhere I can go to get lines for 1 and 2 days from now?



Where can I getcollegebasketball point spreads for a few days from now?nba street v3





yea go to www.betjm.com its the best site out there when u join use refferal number 37574



Where can I getcollegebasketball point spreads for a few days from now?nba jam ,nba teams



You might see a handful of weekend lines pop up Friday evenings. I wouldn't count on it, other than that.
You can't anymore. In years past, you could get the line at least a day ahead of time, but the books must have taken a hit last year because you can only get the current day's line. You can get the earliest lines at http://GamblingReviewsSite.com/Free_Spor... I also wish we could get earlier lines, I'm sick of them opening at 10 or 11 am on game day! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace