Thursday, December 3, 2009

How I become college basketball fan?

I'm big NBA fan but notcollegebasketball!



How I becomecollegebasketball fan?nba street





Guess that all depends on where you're from. Who's the most local University in your area? That way catching games and showing support is easy.



How I becomecollegebasketball fan?nba news ,nba teams



I would recommend choosing a school that is close enough that you could actually attend a few games. I'm a huge fan of UCLA because I went there, but also because the team has unmatched history and is the most successful collegiate basketball program of all time.
pick a team you like and watch as many of there games as possible...then you will like some teams and hate other teams.
This is a great week to start. Go to most any sports site, print out a bracket, make a small wager with a friend or two, sit back and watch the Madness!! I guarantee you'll be a NCAA fan by the end of the weekend - it's the greatest show on Earth!
just watchcollegebasketball and you will love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace