Thursday, December 3, 2009

How much college basketball have you watched this season?

College Hoops is my absolute favorite sport. The season's only been going about 2 weeks now, but I've already lost count of how many hours I've spent watching it.



What about you?



How muchcollegebasketball have you watched this season?nba betting





I'm an absolute nut forcollegebasketball. I can't obviously watch all the games with school and work, but I record or TIVO games even when Indiana (my team) isn't playing.



I've watched a bunch and I plan on doing so again here soon being snowed in.



It walks all overcollegefootball.



How muchcollegebasketball have you watched this season?nba fantasy ,nba teams



i haven't watched as much as i like too. my favorite teams r the gators and the dolphins. im hoping to start watching the rest of the season.
I WILL BE WATCHING QUITE A BIT.
I HATE WATCHIN B BALL BUT I ENJOY PLAYING IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace