Thursday, December 3, 2009

Come on, College Basketball is more exciting and more fun to watch than professional Basketball, am

Based on the last month, and great game tonight, congrats Kansas, College basketball is better than pro Bball? Who agrees, who disagrees?



Come on, College Basketball is more exciting and more fun to watch than professional Basketball, am I wrong?nba live 2008





That's what I told my boyfriend! I also told him I thinkcollegeplayers are better than nba players and he gave me a weird look. That's what it looks like to me, but what do I know?



Come on, College Basketball is more exciting and more fun to watch than professional Basketball, am I wrong?nba live 2005 ,nba teams



I agree, I've never been a fan of professional basketball for whatever reason.
I agree Especially Tonight's game Now that was Exciting.
i agree the games are more fast paced and intense
totally agreed, really enjoyed that game tonite, even though, I am a Memphian rooting for the Tigers!! I had gone to an NBA the other night and did not enjoy one little bit.
Yeah.



Mostly, because Kansas doesn't have an NBA team...lol
Please don't make me laugh. The NBA are filled with the best players fromcollegeand around the world. These guys are pros and the worst NBA team will beat any NCAA championship team. NCAA is fun and games. The NBA gets ruthless....bring on the PLAYOFFS, GO Celtics!!
Its hard to beat March Madness. But the NBA does have star power. When you have Labron against Kobe in the championship game. Nothingcollegehas would bring a bigger draw.
your right
I agree with you. I am not a pro-basketball fan at all. Just don't like the players. College players just seem to have more heart.
incollegeplayers play harder and with more heart and pride as they respresent their school instead of an organization(an NBA team). Incollegethere are faster paces, more team basketball, less one-on-one plays and louder crowds. Nothing other than the Super Bowl is better than March Madness
Of course , I always say that , I perfer C-Ball and NCAAF over pros.
I agree, im pissed that its over
NO! You are not wrong.



College B-ball is a much better game!



NBA=National Boring Association
Yep. College games are much more exciting.



Pro Basketball seems so dry.
yep, it's better
I agree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace