Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help me with a college basketball question please?

Why does Vanderbilts basketball court have their benches under each of the basketball goals instead of on the sides of the court like all othercollegebasketball courts? Why did Vanderbilt decide to make their arena so unique?



Help me with acollegebasketball question please?nba schedules





I believe the gym's unique design and deafening acoustics was created to be very hard on visiting opponents.This probably explains the teams incredible win percentage at home games.



Help me with acollegebasketball question please?nba hoops ,nba teams



I bet they di this to be different and to make it unique. this was to in my mind have the players rely on themselves, to try to get the players more matured instead of them always relying on their coaches to tell them what to do in clutch situations. Report It


because that was the way they made it
try the university's web site. If there is a special reason they would have it.
i have no clue but you can check with acollegeexpert or something. www.espn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace